Dental treatment is an excellent investment
in an individual’s medical and psychological well being.
When you need dental care, money should be the last thing standing in your way.
We will give you a breakdown of all dental fees associated with your treatment before your treatment is performed. Our office accepts cash, check, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
With our convenient payment plan administered by CareCredit, you can have the smile of your dreams today. CareCredit, the nation’s leading patient payment program enables you to finance 100% of your dental care with NO money down, NO interest, no upfront costs, no annual fees, and no pre-payment penalties. To learn more about CareCredit, call 1-800-839-9078, or visit CareCredit.com or Apply Now!
Our practice is pleased to present flexible payment plans through Lending Club Patient Solutions. Enjoy a selection of flexible plans with low fixed rates and monthly payments, no upfront payment, and no prepayment penalty. It’s easy to calculate your potential monthly payments. Simply complete a short application which displays fixed rates and monthly payments available for Extended Plans, all without impacting your credit score. For more information, you can call our office, visit lendingclub.com/patients or Apply Now!
With the growing concerns of nation's health care system and increasing rates of most health insurance plans, Grabill Family Dentistry has found an alternative to dental insurance that for most patients can save hundreds of dollars each year!
- 1 Member
- 2 Members
- 3 Members
- 4 Members
- 4+ Members
per member, per year
Hometown Smiles Discounts
|Exams and X-Rays||Free|
|Composite (White) Fillings||15%|
|Crowns and Bridges||15%|
|Gum (Periodontal) Therapy||15%|
|Root Canal Therapy||15%|
|Braces/Invisalign®||15% up to $500 off|
Other plan benefits
- No Yearly Maximums
- No Pre-Existing Condition Exclusions
- No Deductible
- No Claim to File
- No Waiting Periods
- No Pre-Authorization Requirements
- Immediate Eligibility
*Membership to the Hometown Smiles Dental Savings Plan is renewable annually. Automatic annual renewal can be established upon request. Membership fees must be paid in full in order to qualify for benefits. Membership fees can be paid in full using cash, check, credit and/or debit cards. Membership is non transferable and non refundable. Fees and discounts are effective as of July 1, 2014 and may be subject to change at the office's future discretion.
Premier Health Discounts
Our Premier Health incentive demonstrates the value of preventive Oral Healthcare.
Your choice to participate is simple, automatic and, above all, Healthy!
Two annual visits with one of our Hygienists is all it takes.
Nothing more; nothing less! You focus on the bi-annual visits and we recognize your proactive choice with reduced treatment fees.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Educate Yourself.Learning has never been so easy! Browse our website for information on common dental problems and how we can treat them. The educational Dental Videos we have provided for you on our site are another way to learn more about specific procedures and how to take care of your teeth and gums.
- Brush at least two times daily.Regular brushing can reduce plaque that accumulates between meals. This is an important first step toward a healthy mouth.
- Floss daily. Flossing removes plaque and debris that can accumulate between your teeth. It also helps to preserve the overall health of your supporting gum tissues. This, too, contributes to the long-term preservation of your natural teeth by strengthening the foundational tissues that support them.
- Visit our Hygienist twice annually.This alone will activate the real benefits of Premier Health participation. Of course, regular visits are always a good idea! Now, however, this one single habit is rewarded by shaving the costs of your overall dental bill.
- Finally, obtain routine dental treatment as needed.Preserving the health of your teeth means a lifetime of healthy smiles. As a Premier Health participant you are entitled to an automatic 10% discount on many restorative services. You need do nothing; it is automatically applied to your account as you maintain the bi-annual hygiene visits mentioned above! And, YES, this is in addition to any third party insurance coverage that you may already have! Imagine the value when every family member becomes eligible! Imagine a whole family of healthy smiles!!